..winter storm warning in effect until midnight cst tonight ..wind chill advisory in effect until 10 am cst saturday Rest of tonight Mostly cloudy. Patchy blowing snow in the late evening. Light snow likely in the late evening, then chance of flurries after midnight. New snow accumulation less than 1 inch . Lows around 10 below. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of measurable snow 70 percent. Lowest wind chill readings 20 below to 25 below zero. Saturday Sunny. Highs around 2 above. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 14 below to 24 below zero. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Light snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation less than 1 inch . Lows around 7 below. Northeast winds around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of snow 60 percent. Lowest wind chill readings 8 below to 18 below zero. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Light snow likely in the morning. Highs around 11. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow after midnight. Lows around 4 above. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts around 25 mph after midnight. Martin luther king jr day Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs around 22. Monday night Snow likely. Lows around 12. Chance of snow 70 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs around 16. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 1 below. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 17. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 9 above. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 19. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 4 above. Friday Partly sunny. A 40 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs around 17.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.